Wow, the first two months of 2015 have been busy for me. Here’s what I’ve been up to, musically:
- I recorded the soundtrack for the first Spotlight project. You can watch the final cut here: https://www.facebook.com/spotlightswansea
- Andy Hunter performed his Presence project with a small string section which I played double bass in. If you haven’t caught Presence live yet, you really need to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25DdamOV3Jo
- If you make your own electronic music you might be interested in a sample pack I released: https://vimeo.com/120205155?from=facebook
- I completed a track for Symbiotic Cube, an international artist collective and audio-visual label that put out cool releases like THIS: http://symbioticcube.bandcamp.com/album/a-ur-cyclades It’s for an album that’ll be out in March.
- Also just putting the finishing touches to a track for the next Dragon Era compilation. Dragon Era organise gigs and compilation albums of electronic music from Wales. I took part in vol. 3 and 4 with my old project “Kinetic Monkey”, and have been invited back with my solo project for vol. 6! Much excite. Here’s a previous effort: https://dragonera.bandcamp.com/track/arp
- All of this while preparing my live set which is now completish. Tweet me if you’d like me to perform.
EDIT: Totally forgot to mention that one of my tracks was used by Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s production company in a promo video. Psyched!